Logistics, safety and organization. That is what we focused on. Why? So guests didn’t have to focus on anything but fun.
- 411 hotel rooms managed in 2 Milan hotels
- 21 countries represented
- 20 VIPs
- 1 charter flight ensured safe transit of over 100 people from London
Need to Know
- Successfully distributed 752 match day tickets and hospitality vouchers.
- Provided match day return transfers for all guests in the face of significant disruption to traffic and public transport caused by a major sporting event.
- Managed and implemented a complete communication plan before and during the event.
- BCD Sports created a personalized registration platform.
The BriefBCD Sports provided all 752 of the clients’ guests, including 20 VIPS, with a once in a lifetime experience at the 2016 UEFA Champions League Final.
The SolutionWe created and issued all pre-match communications, implemented a bespoke logistics plan for the host city, and oversaw all transportation. We handled ticket management, distribution and multiple match seating plans.
BCD Sports also created a personalized registration platform that allowed each ticket booker to register guest information, book flights, hotel rooms and match day transportation. This helped consolidate the large number of attendees, giving each guest personalized attention and planning. If the guests had any questions or problems they were encouraged to reach out to our event mailbox or hotline, which put them in direct contact with the on-site event team. We also handled post-match guest management and outbound ground transportation.