Maximizing sponsorship potential to boost brand awareness.
- First time as a title sponsor
- 10,000+ event tickets distributed
- 2,000 + hospitality tickets fulfilled
Need to Know
- Short lead time to launch required an experienced team and excellent logistical support
- BCD Sports handled all project management initiatives as a direct point of contact
- Hospitality was also a key program component and required liaising between clubs for suites, catering, and other hospitality needs
The BriefThe client chose to be a sponsor of Premiership Rugby to raise its EMEA profile around its insurance and brokerage services, with the potential to enter the consumer market. The opportunity would ideally aide business development and support initiatives within the business by providing tickets for friends and family. They required BCD Sports to use their current ticket management system to collate requests for tickets, hospitality, and manage approvals for the event. Once requests were approved, BCD Sports would be responsible for ensuring that the tickets reached the intended recipients.
The SolutionOur experience of managing and fulfilling tickets for a previous sponsor of Premiership Rugby put us in prime position to support Gallagher and ensure they had the best possible service. In addition to this our flexibility, proximity to London and can-do attitude ensured that requests were fulfilled on time with minimal issues.
The ResultsThroughout the duration of the program, we provided several crucial services for the client including project management, fulfillment for game tickets, meeting customer service needs via phone and e-mail, reporting, and hospitality. Our flexibility and can-do attitude ensured that requests were fulfilled on time with exceptional customer service leaving the client more than satisfied with our work.
It’s been great working with BCD on the ticketing side. You’ve been a great partner and long last the relationship.