The BriefFoodbuy's 2020 Supplier Conference marked the 5th consecutive event delivered by our UK team, and year-on-year the event has grown in both size and complexity. The scope of requirements included ticket & delegate management, design & venue branding support, entertainment & host management, multiple hotel management and full production & logistics support, in addition to launching Foodbuy’s new corporate identity in 2020.
The SolutionBCD Meetings & Events successfully designed, produced and delivered a one-day event at ExCel London for 500 suppliers and clients, consisting of main plenary with set & stage environment, breakout sessions, gala awards dinner with live entertainment and celebrity host.
Our end-to-end solution included delegate management (event registration, driving ticket sales and managing all attendee payments), developing a digital communications plan and content creation with animation, video shooting and editing, designed in order to deliver key messages in a memorable format.
The ResultsBCD Meetings & Events executed an engaging educational event that allowed Foodbuy to connect and interact with key clients and suppliers. 93% of attendees rated the overall event as excellent, with 98.9% interested in attending the next conference.
- Manage ticket sales, payments and revenue
- Design of all AV aspects of set, stage and production
- Full event production for the conference, breakouts and gala dinner
- Source and manage the entertainment and host for the event
- Launch the new Foodbuy brand to the audience
- Full logistics support throughout
- Delegate registration and management
- Multiple hotel management
- Dedicated event team managing all aspects of the event
ExCel London was selected as the venue for this event in 2016, 2018 and again in 2020 as it offered the perfect space to accommodate all the facets of this complex event. ExCeL London is also a venue where Compass Group provide all the catering facilities meaning the conference would be an excellent showcase for their chefs and service.
- A digital communication plan was developed and delivered to drive registration and ticket sales including branded emails and a bespoke event website
- Delegates could select which breakout sessions they wanted to attend giving them a personalised agenda
- Our Production team created a full plenary set, stage and presentation environment
- Presentation content creation with animation, video shooting and editing
- Production support and mini set and stage environments set up for break out room workshop sessions
- Sourcing, booking and managing guest speaker to act as host for the conference and Gala Dinner entertainment
- Management of multiple hotels, allocation of accommodation and staffing at each property to oversee check-in
- Venue branding – large format graphics, signage and window decals
- Full logistical support throughout the event from a dedicated event team