Der AuftragBCD M&E has worked with the client since 2001, providing bespoke registration and accommodation services for its annual event. The flagship annual conference, exhibition and networking event for the financial industry attracts 8,000 C-Level participants, as well as 200+ exhibitors and occurs in a different city and region every year.
Die LösungAs part of our delivery for the client we provide a dedicated project lead to manage the year-round event life cycle, including custom-built website handling all booking types; full financial management, expert registration services, excellent customer support services, full onsite registration solution and online reporting, including customised KPI reporting enabling the client to monitor the event attendance goals in real time.
Das ErgebnisEngaging delegate registration process for up to 8,000 people, with 99.6% of delegate invoices prepaid, 4,233 hotel reservations managed online across 23 hotels and high satisfaction scores for the 85% of those who registered online.
- Onsite scanning including lead retrieval for exhibitors and access control scanning (for attendance, lunch and closing event entry scanning)
- Full project planning including monthly timeline and budget management with customer service KPIs
- Customer service, through dedicated support by a fully trained, knowledgeable team (including email and phone support)
- Online live reporting including specific, bespoke reports
- Onsite badging, proprietary technology to provide on-demand badge printing for participants at the venue
- Delivery of badges to official hotels: over 2,000 attendees were able to collect their badge from their hotel in 2018
- Implementation and integration of Smart badges, utilising Bluetooth technology to track participants and facilitate networking with contact exchange via email – 98,000 contact exchanges occurred during the 2018 event
- A full service team supporting all aspects of delivery, from project management, to exhibitor, hotel, attendee and financial queries, culminating in our full onsite delivery
- Insight utilising post-event surveys, and event data analysis, to profile the audience, understand needs and suggest ways to improve the event experience
- Custom built websites with single-sign-on (SSO), to handle the registrations of multiple participant categories from delegates, board members, chairpersons, exhibitors and speakers to staff, press and guests
- Integrations into the client’s IT gateway for client-specific security purposes
- Accreditation process, a custom approval process all managed online with a full audit process
- Data management tools that allow the users to interact with the data, send invitations, manage approvals and update records
- Custom built exhibitor portal to enable exhibitors to manage their attendance at the event
- Meeting room tool providing exhibitors the ability to select, book and pay for onsite meeting rooms online
- Provision of email campaign management tools and support
- Financial management including delegate fee collection via credit card and bank transfer, managing VAT rules according to location, manual invoices and complete monthly financial reconciliation reporting
- Hotel management services (20 hotels per year with over 4,000 rooms) including customer service, hotel liaison and release management, onsite support and post-event reporting and reconciliation
- Hotel booking system for both individuals and over 70 groups with functionality to configure booking experience based on attendee type or group
- Online pick up reports for hotels, proven hotel management methodology and 0% attrition